This product is temporarily out of stock. More will be arriving mid-March. Follow The Weekend Quilter on Instagram or subscribe to newsletter below for updates.
Signed copy of Urban Quilting by The Weekend Quilter (Wendy Chow)
Signed message will be customised. At checkout, type in name of recipient in 'Add a note to your order' text box.
About the book:
A comprehensive guide for both first-time quilters and those looking for a refresher course, Urban Quilting teaches you everything you need to know about this timeless craft. Each pattern contains instructions for three different quilt sizes, with designs that feature bold colors and geometric shapes that will stand out and look stunning in your home.
- 10 modern quilt patterns for the modern home
- Each pattern comes with 3 different sizes, such as wall hanging, baby, throw and queen
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for beginners and seasoned quilters
- Insight into inspiration, quilt history and how today's quilters are modernizing the craft
- Colorway inspirations and suggested fabrics by Kona Cotton and Hawthorne Supply Co.
- Hardcover, 155 pages
For more photos of the designs from the book, search #urbanquiltingbook on Instagram.